Plexus Consulting Group's multilingual consultants have diverse and in-depth experience providing professional consulting services to governmental entities, businesses, and non-governmental organizations on five continents. With fully staffed and equipped affiliate offices in Europe and Asia, Plexus is able to serve its clients' interests on both sides of the Atlantic and Pacific. Our professional experience includes--
For National and Regional Governments:
- Research, monitoring and analysis of market and public affairs trends in the US, Europe, and Asia.
- News media and lobbying services in support of national and international public policy initiatives.
- Marketing strategy development and implementation to promote international trade and investment.
For profit corporations:
- New product launches.
- Crisis communications.
- Legislative and regulatory analysis and support.
- Customer and investor relations.
For Non-governmental Organizations:
- Membership development.
- Governance and operational restructuring.
- Conference and event management.
- Market research and statistics.
- Government relations and public affairs.
- Fundraising through grant-making foundations, corporations, and international lending agencies such as USAID, The World Bank, PHARE, and others.